CHIPOTLE PINEAPPLE SALSA
- 1 medium fresh ripe pineapple, trimmed & diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon TSIRC chipotle rub
- Combine pineapple, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, chipotle and TSIRC chipotle rub in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or as a topping for grilled seafood or chicken.
Makes 4-6 servings. Enjoy!